Onetap Glitch - Photo Editor
Onetap Glitch - Photo Editor review
Do you love creating unique profile photographs for your social media accounts? The Onetap Glitch app, is then, the perfect photo editor for you. It transforms your regular images into something out of a movie poster. The app is incredibly easy to use and delivers a spectacular glitch design to your images. There are a number of different glitch designs, patterns, and color options to choose from which make it a totally unique photo editing app, unlike any other available.
There is a list of customization and editing options that help you create the perfect glitchy photo. Once created, you can instantly and directly share or upload the image to any social media page including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. There is so much you can do with the Onetap Glitch app from creating 3D visuals to changing your picture into something coming out of a horror film.
Interface – 9/10
We normally associate photo editing apps with complex and difficult to use functions, but the Onetap Glitch app is quite the opposite. It is a simple and easy to use app that requires no more than a few taps and touches to get the most desired results. All the apps features are available in three different tabs that include filters, customize, and brightness. There is also a save and share tab that is big and bold, so you never miss it.
Menu and Features – 7/10
While the Onetap Glitch app does deliver spectacular photos, its menu is rather bare for a photo editor. There isn't a lot to choose from when it comes to truly editing your photographs, but you can surely get a lot done with whatever you have. In the filter tab, you get to choose different colored filters for your glitch photo. The customize tab brings you options for random seed, RGB shift, intensity, and thickness. You can save your image to your gallery with the dedicated tab or share it instantly on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Usability – 8/10
When it comes to using the Onetap Glitch app, it takes very little as the features are not difficult to understand. The customize settings might sound complicated, but once used, you instantly understand their functionality. With simple taps and drags, you can customize your photo into a beautiful masterpiece. Sharing your completed photo is as easy as choosing the app or tool through which you wish to share your new image.
Any glitches? – 6/10
Overall, the Onetap Glitch app performs exactly how it is meant to, but some minor hindrances need fixing. For starters, the app has a very limited amount of features and at times, these features fail to work. The saving option occasionally fails as well.
Ever since photo editing became a thing, universal compatibility has become a priority. The Onetap Glitch app to believes in this and is available for devices running on Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
Is it any good?
With so much competition in the market, Onetap Glitch needs to really stand out as a photo editor and that is pretty much what it does. While most editors let you change colors, add filters, beautify, and other such features, Onetap Glitch gives you the freedom to create a truly special photo with just a few taps. While it could do with a few more features, the app is quite a useful tool for all photo editing enthusiasts.
- Robo Recall Though Oculus Rift is no more a futuristic concept but an item you can easily purchase (if you haven’t already), the selections of VR games...
- 01 Mar 2019
- Amy Morton
- Shadow Complex How to hide an old school platformer behind the appearance of a modern shooter? Shadow Complex is the answer. The game combines the reasons we...
- 04 Aug 2018
- Emily Irish
- Unreal Tournament In XXI century new installments of good old franchises don’t even mention they’re been here before. They keep the original name, like they’re the first...
- 02 Aug 2018
- Emily Irish
- ElectroDroid Pro ElectroDroid Pro is the app that collected powerful and useful electronic tools and references in one place. It was developed by IODEMA Srl, the company...
- 02 Mar 2020
- Emily Irish
- Learn Japanese, Lear... Lingodeer is an app made for learning languages on your phone. It features short and comprehensible lessons on several languages, using English as the basic...
- 18 Mar 2020
- Amy Morton
- Construction Master... Construction Master Pro is an app that allows users to perform various calculations within a few simple taps. In fact, the app looks almost identical...
- 27 Feb 2020
- Hilary Giorgi
Get our exclusive Merch
- AppGodzilla Blue Mug$5.99
- AppGodzilla White Mug$5.99
- AppGodzilla Black Mug$5.99